Human Rights at Sea is pleased to introduce a new addition to its international research, investigation & educational maritime human rights platform
CHOOSE RESEARCH PUBLISH PROMOTE
The 'Human Rights at Sea Legal Research Programme' was established in January 2017.
It provides a public platform for seafarers, fishers and students from around the world to showcase their academic work in support of tackling pertinent issues that are important to our charity.
The charity will highlight the topics to be researched.
You Choose | You Research | We Publish | We Promote
Academic and legally-focused papers can be submitted & peer-reviewed before being published.
All contributors whose work has been accepted & published by the charity will be publicly recognised & accredited by the Human Rights at Sea Legal Research Programme.
Membership is free.
Interested in contributing?
Interesting in being profiled internationally?
Interested in developing your professional CV?
CHOOSE YOUR RESEARCH TOPIC
1. The Interplay between Human Rights & Labour Rights.
2. Effective remedies for human rights abuses at sea. What are they?
3. Can Flag States be effectively held to account for abuses under their flag administration?
4. Business and Human Rights frameworks in the maritime environment. What works?
5. How do emerging soft-law initiatives affect global maritime policy?
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Seafarers’ access to jurisdictions over labour matters434 DownloadsDownload Now!...