Transparency: we are open and honest.
Clarity: we are clear and unambiguous.
Accountability: victims are at the heart of everything we do.
1. Human rights apply at sea as they do on land.
2. The sea is not a lawless place, and those who violate human rights should be held to account.
3. Education helps protect people at sea, prevents abuses, and ensures an effective remedy for the victims and their families.
4. Abuses occur when good people turn a blind eye to bad things.
5. It is time to end human rights abuses at sea and fight sea-blindness.